“ASOCIACIÓN ESTATAL DE PROGRAMAS UNIVERSITARIOS PARA MAYORES" (Spanish National Association of University Programmes for Older Adults), acronym AEPUM. Association registered in the National Register of Associations: Group 1, Section 1, Number 171920. Ministry of Interior. C.I.F.: G38793493. Legal, registered address: Universidad de Alicante, Carretera de San Vicente del Raspeig, s/n Apdo. Correos 99 - 03080 – Alicante.
- Promote new educational and cultural strategies related to older adults.
- Secure the collaboration and presence of the Association in scientific, academic or cultural university activities.
- Establish ways of collaboration between the Federations and Associations of Senior Students and Universities.
- Convene conferences, national meetings, scientific seminars or other events.
- Organise international conferences, meetings and exchanges.
- Coordinate with public administrations studies and projects that are interesting for lifelong learning within the field of programmes for older adults and lifelong learning.
- Collaborate with public administrations and private entities that have as their aim older adult education.
- Participate in European programmes with objectives that are similar to those of the Association.
- Obtain stable financing procedures for university studies for older adults and for lifelong learning.
- Implement actions aimed at promoting educational innovations in continuous and lifelong learning
- Implement actions designed to increase international collaboration, especially with those European and Latin American countries which have networks or universities offering university studies for older adults.
- Promote activities and networks aimed to favour intergenerational relationships.
- Stimulate the publication of scientific works, studies, monographs and doctoral thesis in the field of older adults.
- Promote the establishment of systems for grants and help.
- Boost and execute publications for their periodic (like the AEPUM bulletin and the Internet portal www.AEPUMayores.org ) or circumstantial edition (research and documents), concerning topics and matters related to the aims of the Association, as well as to collaborate in periodic publications and other dissemination channels which can contribute to a better reciprocal knowledge of University and Association.
- Attend activities which are not specifically mentioned, but implicit within the aims of the entity.
Postal contact address: